February 15, 2011
PhD in Political Sciences, Associate Professor
Media of Russian-speaking diaspora;
Introduction in foreign journalism;
Modern International Journalism;
Theory and Practice of International Journalism;
Media and Diaspora (n English for Double degree Master program “Global Communication and International Journalism” with Free University of Berlin)
Selected publications (in English)
1. Smoliarova A.S. Diasporic journalism culture: professional values and conventions of Russian-language journalists in four countries // Abstracts accepted for presentation an IAMCR 2015 in Montreal, Canada, 2015.
2. Litvinenko A.A., Smoliarova A.S., Bekurov R.V., Puiy A.S., Glinternik E.M. Mapping International Journalism in Post-Soviet Russia: Global Trends vs. National Context // International Review of Management and Marketing, 2015. — Vol. 5, — № 1S. — P. 49 - 54.
3. Nikonov S.B., Baichik A.V., Zaprudina R.V., Labush N.S., Smolyarova A.S. Noopolitics and Information Network Systems // International Review of Management and Marketing, 2015. — Vol. Special Issue for "Media as the Tool: Management of Social Processes", — № 5(Special Issue). — P. 44-48.
4. Georgieva E.S., Danilova Y.S., Bykov A.Y., Smoliarova A.S., Labush N.S. Media Systems of South-Eastern Europe in the Condition of Democratic Transition: The Example of Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Serbia // International Review of Management and Marketing, 2015. — Vol. 5, — № 1S. — P. 105-114.
5. Smoliarova A.S., Nigmatullina K.R. Management Decisions of Russian-language Newspapers in Germany in the Time of Structural Media Crisis // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015. — Vol. Vol. 6, No. 6, Supplement 2, — P. 68 - 74.
So far no comments